Demand Justice: Hold Negligent Parties Accountable for Your Car Accident
Car Accident? You’re not alone. Our team is here to fight for you. Available 24/7, we only get paid if you win your case. Let’s get the justice and compensation you deserve.Let Us Fight for You
Take the First Step to Healing and Justice
Your well-being is our priority. Reach out to us today to schedule your free case evaluation and let us fight for the compensation you deserve.Schedule Your Free Case Evaluation Now
Your Time to Act is Now. Don’t Delay Your Justice
The clock is ticking on your potential claim. Reach out to us today and let us help you get the justice you deserve.
RIGHT BY YOU EDGE
Our Right By You Edge is Our “No Win, No Fee” Guarantee, which means you Pay Nothing Unless We Win For You.
At Mesadieu Law Firm, we firmly believe in equal access to the legal system, and that’s why we operate on a contingency fee basis. In other words, you pay nothing unless we win your case. Rest assured, there is absolutely no risk to you.
Here’s How it Works.
Mesadieu Law Firm
and Update you regularly
Rest, and Recover
Why Choose Mesadieu Law Firm?
- Proven Track Record: Our car accident attorneys have secured substantial settlements and won numerous cases for our clients.
- Thorough Investigation:Our skilled investigators will gather evidence, interview witnesses, and reconstruct the accident scene to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Aggressive Advocacy: We don’t back down from insurance companies and will tenaciously pursue the maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Legal Expertise: Our lawyers are well-versed in car accident laws, allowing us to navigate the complexities of your case with confidence.
- Trial-Ready Representation: While many cases are settled outside of court, we are prepared to take your case to trial if necessary. Our trial-tested attorneys will provide assertive representation in the courtroom.
- No Win, No Fee: We stand by our commitment to justice. You don’t pay us anything unless we win your case.
- Client Satisfaction: Our satisfied clients are a testament to our commitment to providing exceptional legal representation.
What You Need to Know After a Car Accident
Before you make any decisions with the insurance company, here are some important things to understand about your accident.
On average, people who’ve been seriously hurt in accidents and hire a personal injury attorney end up getting 3.5 times more money in settlements compared to those who don’t.
Your case could be worth thousands or even millions. Without a skilled personal injury attorney, you might only get a fraction of what you deserve.
It’s common for injuries to not show symptoms right away after a car accident.
After a crash, the adrenaline rush can mask pain, and it may only show up later. That’s why it’s crucial to see a doctor, even after a seemingly minor accident.
Let your insurance company know right away and fill out an application for No-Fault benefits.
Regardless of who’s at fault, make sure to call your insurance company and let them know about the crash. But be careful with insurance adjusters—they aim to pay as little as possible for your claims. That’s why we suggest having a skilled No-Fault attorney on your side to make sure you get every benefit you’re entitled to by law.
New York is a “No-Fault,” this means, no matter who caused the accident, your own insurance should cover your medical bills.
In New York, your insurance typically covers your economic losses, like medical expenses, no matter who’s at fault in the accident. But depending on your situation, your insurance might deny coverage, or it might not be the right one to sue. For instance, in a motorcycle case, you might need to file claims with both your auto and motorcycle insurance. Insurance companies often try to delay or deny claims, saying another company is responsible. An experienced No-Fault attorney, like Mesadieu Law Firm/Right By You Law, can help you figure out which company is responsible, making your claim faster and getting you the most money possible.
Insurance companies might try to take advantage of your lack of knowledge about the process and offer you less money than you actually deserve.
Without the help of an experienced personal injury lawyer who focuses on car accidents, you might settle for much less, and the insurance companies are more than willing to let that happen.
Act fast to make sure your rights are protected.
Though New York State law allows three years to file a lawsuit against the negligent driver after a crash, it’s crucial to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible.
We Are Here to Help You Rebuild Your Life
Let us handle the legal complexities while you focus on healing and rebuilding your life after a car accident. Our compassionate and skilled attorneys are ready to fight for your rights and the compensation you deserve.
Contact us today at 844-3-RIGHT-BY-YOU (844) 374-4482 or fill out the form.Start Your Free Case Evaluation